Interview Room Recorder, is designed to be simple and easy to use, with less than 10 minutes training, the operator can be recording his/her first case.
IR2(Interview Room Recorder) records each piece of the interview separately. Audio, Video, and Notes are married together in our player synced and in real-time. This allows each piece to be entered as evidence and if any piece is challenged, the other parts can remain admissible.
Video Quality and Recording
- Record cameras at any resolution including Analog, Standard Definition, High Definition, and 4K.
- Network based cameras allow use in surveillance system as well.
- Record at 30 frames per second
- Up to 4 cameras can be recorded per room.
- Additional rooms/cameras require second system
- Each camera is recorded separately in parallel.
- Simple 2 clicks begins a recording.
- Recorded audio is discreet, and uses professional quality microphone.
- Recordings are in MP3 format for easy portability.
- Warnings when low or no audio is detected from the microphone.
- Timestamped notes are easily created by a single click or hitting the tab button.
- Special notes can be flagged for important parts.
Export and Portability
- Export evidentiary copy’s of cases to multiple media types.
- Export compressed(mp4) copy of cases to multiple media types.